piątek, 8 maja 2015

My prophetic dreams

Have you ever experienced that some events you dreamed about during the night repeated in your real life? I had several prophetic dreams. It is so fascinating to dream about your future but sometimes it is also a bit creepy.

One of my prophetic dreams presents an ordinary situation. I dreamt about my friend who I haven’t met for a long time and have had no contact with. In my dream I met her in Cracow near the university I attended that time. During that unexpected meeting I was surprised because she didn’t use to stay in that area of the city as she went to another university. About two days after that dream coming from the university I really met her. I was shocked. What’s more, she just crossed the same street as in my dream!

 Another dream was very funny but when it came true I was no longer laughing. I was angry and embarrassed. I dreamt that I wore my fairly new jeans and I just wanted to go out when they tore and there were two big holes in certain areas. Next day I wanted to leave home to meet with my friends and it was already late so I was hurrying. I wore the same jeans as in the dream and then I wanted to put on shoes in the corridor. I put my right foot on a step and bent down to tie shoelaces. Suddenly I heard a fairly loud sound of tearing material. Such situation happened to me only one time in my life and in addition I dreamt about it the night before…

The third prophetic dream I would like to describe you seems the most improbable because of a lot of details that repeated in my real life. It was the time when I was looking for a work in Cracow and I sent a lot of CVs daily. All of the responses came to me over the phone. One night I head a dream in which I sent my application to a charming coffee shop in which I wanted to work very much. Next day after sending my CV I checked my e-mail about 2 p.m. and I read a message from the manager of the coffee shop: ‘Recruitment meeting will take place the 7th of April at 12 o’clock. Please confirm your presence.’ When I woke up I thought ‘Oh my God, that looking for a job is making me crazy!’ and I started to do ordinary things as every day after getting up. I turned on the computer only about 2 p.m. and the message which I found in my inbox knocked me flat! It was as follows: ‘Recruitment meeting will take place the 7th of April at 12 o’clock. Please confirm your presence.’ In the same second I looked at the calendar and the clock. It was April 17th, 2 p.m.


How about your prophetic dreams? Have you ever had any?

5 komentarzy:

  1. I would not treat them as a prophetic dreams. For me, there were also accidents. It sometimes happens. If you did not remember them, you would not notice the connection between a dream and a real situation. I always think that something which is going to happen, happen anyway :). All our future was just planned but of course there are some things which depend only on us. :D Love :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Emilia, writing this post I didn't want to show that I'm a kind of magician and I can foresee my future. Of course I also think there were only coincidences. I don't give importance to the possible meanings of my dreams. I just treat them as a fun :) Maybe I should have write the word prophetic in inverted commas to be understood better.

      Usuń
  2. I don't understand your dreams ;( Never

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Ten komentarz został usunięty przez autora.

    OdpowiedzUsuń